Friday, January 27, 2012

That Gold City Concert...


Yes, a week from today, I get to attend a special Gold City concert. My place of employment, KWFC Radio, is hosting the event. That means I’m actually working the concert... but that gets me backstage, where I get to mingle with the artists, etc. Needless to say, I’m excited. Gold City is my favorite Southern Gospel group, and I’m thrilled to be a part.

I was in charge of designing the web banners, concert tickets, and more for the concert. There’s also going to be a something special offered at the night of the event that I’ve worked hard on.

As I had posted earlier, in less than 4 days, the two thousand “free” tickets were gone. Since then, we’ve fielded calls and emails about how people could get some. I’m happy that we’ve “sold out” the event, but sad that there are still many who want to attend. It’s something I don’t wanna miss!

~Matt

No comments: