Monday, January 16, 2012

Week Rundown (01/08/2012-01/14/2012)


Sunday

Church was great, and we took naps during the afternoon.


Monday

Back to work, school, and daycare!

This evening we had dinner with Lydia's dad. We had supper, visited, and played a game around the table before we had to go home.


Tuesday

After work, the kids and I came home for the evening. Lydia went to a PTA meeting. The kids and worked on homework and played.


Wednesday

Today was pretty normal for a Wednesday.


Thursday

We woke up so some snow! Finally! The kids were excited, and also thrilled that got to wear their snowboots, even though it was more like a dusting.

Once I got off work, I picked up the kids and dropped them off at my parents' house. I then met Lydia at home, ate a quick supper, and then we headed to the bowling alley. Tonight was the KWFC Bowling Night at Lighthouse Lanes, and we were part of a team I had put together from church. We weren't the best... in fact, we weren't even close! We had the lowest score! Yikes. However, we had fun.

We picked up Malachi, leaving Mysia to spend the night with Aunt Abigail, and came home for bed.


Friday

Mysia had the day off from school, and spent the day with her Aunt Abigail. They had a tea party and fun hanging out together.

Lydia went to the eye doctor and got them dilated. Since too much light bothered her eyes, we spent the evening with most of the lights off. We ate tacos and watched some tv before going to bed.


Saturday

After waking up, we worked a bit on the house before Lydia left for work. The kids and I worked on their rooms, straightening them up. It was needed. ;)

Lydia accidentally left her cell phone at home, so we took it to her work. I discovered that someone had gotten into our van and stole a few things. Needless to say, we weren't happy! Thankfully, nothing major was taken, and the van wasn't harmed.

We spent the afternoon with my folks and siblings. The cousins played while we visited, and I got to play the Wii with my siblings! It was fun!

The evening was restful, and we got to bed on time.
We spent


~Matt

No comments: