Thursday, October 15, 2009

History Podcasts


Podcasts were something I never really got into. I had listened to a few over the years, but nothing that really grabbed my attention.

That is, until last week.

howstuffworks.com has a weekly podcast called "Stuff You Missed In History Class". I found it through iTunes, but it's also available on their website. It's like listening to a wikipedia article! I've been fascinated by the podcasts.

Of course, I'm interested in history and strange facts... I like filling my brain with odd and useless facts and information. It's a perfect fit for me. It's like the history channel in audio form! hehehe!

What's really cool, is the fact that I can listen to the podcasts while working! I'm not putting off my work to go read an article. Although, to be honest, some of podcasts make me want to do more research the topics talked about!

If anyone knows of other podcasts that are similar, and you think I'd enjoy them, let me know!

~Matt

No comments: