Thursday, October 15, 2009

A New Tech Blog (my brother's)


Benjamin, my brother, has started a tech blog called "Technology Bytes". The tagline reads: "articles about technological tangles and triumphs learned." He told me that he'll post whenever he has any experience to share.

I hoping that it'll be an interesting read from time to time. He's into technology more than I am, especially on the programming side of things. Since he's a programmer and can out-talk me in geek language, I think that counts!! Growing up, we weren't into sports, it was technology and computers. It still is. We were into the stuff before it was considered "cool"! Go figure! Anyway, because of it, we don't differ to much in the general topic of technology.

So if you are into technology and want a new blog to read, check it out!

~Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!