Monday, October 12, 2009

A Monday Post

Whoops. I have failed on updating this blog over the past week! So much has gone on! But not too much to report.

I have been working overtime, Lydia has been working at OTC, we've both been real tired! How's that for a run-down!

Lydia's homework has kept her busy, and she's been staying up late most of the week trying to get it done. I usually take that time and try and work on a project I have. Lately I've gotten quite a bit done. I hope to be sharing some of my work here on my blog when finished!

In other news, both kids have been doing well in daycare. Both are always excited to go, and they've been learning so much. Mysia has learned her months of the year in song.. something we're proud of.

I've also been working with Mysia on our home address in song, and she has it down pretty good. There are a few words she has trouble pronouncing properly, especially when she sings it fast, but we'll work on that as time goes by.

Malachi is a cuddle guy! He loves to sit and spend time with you. He's still very active, but likes to hang around even more. He wants to be right in the middle of whatever you are doing. He's talking more and more, and I can't wait to see what he'll be like as Christmas draws near. It's always a time of super excitement, thanks to Lydia and I, so we'll see what things the season will bring out in him!

I'll try and see what more I can share for my next post, but now I'm off to get some work done!

~Matt

No comments: