Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trouble Comes In Threes?


If it's true, and troubles/problems come in threes... then I should be good for a while! At least, I hope so!



Problem #1
Let me start off with several weeks ago. It had rained nice and hard. Nothing new around here! Anyway, the kids were in bed, we had the tv off, and we noticed that there was a dripping sound coming from the living room ceiling! Sure enough, there is a little water spot! When we went shopping over the weekend, I picked up some roof tar to see if that will work. However, because it's been raining... I haven't had the time to get up on the roof to fix the problem!!! (I don't want to climb around on a wet, slippery roof)

Problem #2
Our car has been shuttering...
After fixing the battery, the car has been acting up. It will shutter, then die. It would start back up, but it acted as if it had the chills! It got so bad, it was doing it quite often. So I took it over to a friend's house Monday night. He looked at it, tried a few things, but to no avail... it kept dying. I was not happy with my car. Tuesday morning I took it in to the autoshop for a diagnostic test. We need a new vacuum hose. It engine wasn't getting the gas it needed. Go figure. But at least the car is fixed!

Problem #3
Water was on the floor, near the sink. But it wasn't due to the rain. Our kitchen sink faucet was leaking, ruining what was underneath the sink, and getting on the floor. Something had to be done. A trip to Lowe's was in order. We picked up a new faucet... which isn't cheap, by the way! I took out the old one, and then installed the new one. This morning, no water on the floor! Hooray!



Well... that was the three problems. I still have to address number 1, but other than that.... NO MORE!


~Matt

1 comment:

The Paasch Family said...

I noticed that he failed to mention that on problem #1 and #3 I had told him several months ago that something was wrong and needed to be fixed but but both times he told me it was nothing to worry about! Dang, I hate it when I'm right! :p

Lydia