Friday, October 2, 2009

A "Pun"-day


As many of my facebook friends know, I had some fun yesterday! I decided that it would be a "pun"-day... each status a pun. Some people liked 'em, and well... I guess I annoyed a few others! Oh well, it's my status! Bwah-ha-ha!

Anyway, I had come across a few puns that talked about work and were a play on words. I decided to tailor them to my liking and using the same formula, even came up with a few myself!!!

So for fun, I am posting a few. Some I used, some I didn't. Here is my list:


Matt Paasch ... tried studying to become a financier, but I lost interest.

... almost got a job in a blanket factory, but it folded.

... thought about working as an archaeologist, but realized that his career would be in ruins.

... thought about becoming hotel receptionist, but then I had reservations.

... studied a long time to become a doctor, but didn't have any patients.

... entertained the idea of becoming professional fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't live on my net income.

... wanted to be a history teacher, but saw there was no future in it.

... used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

... tried selling computer parts, but lost his drive.

... tried studying to be a transplant surgeon, but his heart just wasn't in it.

... used to work in a glue factory, but couldn't stick with it.

... tried work in a gym, but I wasn't fit for the job.

... though about working as an electrician, but the pay was shocking.

... was thinking about becoming an auto mechanic, but heard the work was exhausting!

... tried to work as a tailor, but wasn't suited for it... mainly because it was a so-so job.

... once worked in an orange juice factory, but got canned... just couldn't concentrate!

... tried working at a shoe store, but just didn't fit in... I guess my sole wasn't into it.

... took up work as a lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it... so they gave me the axe!

... tried working in lawncare, but just couldn't cut it... it didn't amount to mulch! (the work was hard to weed through)

... was going to try the peach farm, but the work was PITiful!


~Matt

No comments: