Monday, November 23, 2009

Date Night (11/20/09)


Finallly...! It had been a while!

Friday night, I was able to take Lydia out for a 'Date Night'! Well, actually, seeing that she's been doing the driving lately (since it's a pain for us to be constantly adjusting the seats), I guess I should say that she took me out!

Our first stop was to drop M&M off with their aunt Lycia. They spent all night with her! Whoo-hoo! Lydia and I then headed off to church to pick up the van since I'd be driving for the Church's children's activity on Saturday morning.

After dropping the van off at home, we headed downtown to a place called Riad Mediterranean Cuisine. Lyida had heard that their food was good, so we decided to try it. We picked the Gyro Platter from the menu... it was great! We also had two glasses of Dr Pepper to go with the meal. The atmosphere was neat, and we had a window view of the downtown square.

Seeing that it was getting late, we decided to hurry off and head to the mall. There were some winter clothes Lydia was wanting to pick up for the kids. We didn't have much time before the mall closed, so it was a quick shopping trip.

On our way home, we picked up a movie from redbox to watch. I had a great time out with my beautiful date!

~Matt


"Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids."

No comments: