Friday, November 20, 2009

A Week In Review (Nov 16-19)


This is basically a rundown of our evenings, since during the day I go to work, Lydia to school, and the kids to daycare.


Monday
Us guys (and Abigail) had quartet practice at the church. We're trying to get ready for our singing in Monett, MO on the 29th! We're also running over a few Christmas songs, but we're not to sure if they'll be included in the program. We shall see!


Tuesday
We visited my with my parents for a while. Sam and Dad showed me a little on how to work that map program that works with the GPS I had recently bought. Mysia and Malachi played with Abigail, and listened to Christmas music!
Afterwards we over and visited with Lydia's mom. Lycia and her boyfriend Samson was there, so we got to visit with them as well. They had just finished putting up and decorating their tree!

Wednesday
We had Master Clubs at church, as usual. There were several more kids than usual, and many were a bit rowdy! But, that's what hapens when you get a bunch of kids in one room!

Thursday
We watched a movie... ELF. We had seen it before, but it had been a while. And yes, we are starting in on the Christmas movies! Yippee! I'm looking forward to "White Christmas"!

~Matt


"I do not need a parachute to skydive. I only need a parachute to skydive twice."

No comments: