Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sunday (Nov 15, 2009)


Sunday was yet another busy one. Because of the sore in Mysia's mouth, Lydia decided to keep Mysia home. Since we didn't know what was really causing it, Lydia wanted to keep her from passing anything to the other kids.

That left me taking Malachi with me during the van route. Rush, rush, rush.... and we made it to church in time to meet with the others in the van ministry. We ate breakfast and Malachi was very well behaved.

Now Evangelist Ronnie Warren was to be at our church during the morning services, and since I'm his web designer, I wanted to be sure to get as much pictures and video as I could. So I was trying to be sure the van route would be quick and we'd be back at church with time to spare.... yeah right. This ended up being the week that we was going everywhere.

I ended up getting to church 10 minutes late. But I was still able to catch most of the Sunday School service! Ronie was great, and really did a good job presenting the message as well. I'll be posting some of the videos on youtube soon.

That afternoon, Malachi and I stayed at church to help with the kids in getting their Pinewood Derby cars cut and painted. Unfortunately, I don't think I was much of a help. After an hour, I ended up taking Malachi in one of the back rooms so he could nap. The guy was so tired, he slept almost all the way till time for choir practice!

Lydia went ahead and brought Mysia to church for the evening service, which was a good thing! That's when we found out the news that her brother Silas and his fiance Kristi moved up their wedding date to December!
How exciting!

~Matt


"We never really grow up, we only learn how to 'act' in public."

No comments: