Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting Ready For Our Trip (Nov. 23 & 24, 2009)


Yup... we were planning on a trip over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. It wasn't a 'small' trip either. We were heading out to south-western Kansas... to a town called Garden City. My grandparents on my dad's side live there, and that's where my dad grew up. Our trip was for the celebration of birthdays of both my dad and his twin brother. They were turning 50 on Thanksgiving day!

Monday was a busy day for me. Work and then quartet practice. I was anticipating not working on Wednesday, that it made the day a little slow!

Tuesday was pretty much the same way... I couldn't wait to get off work! We packed the clothes for the trip and Lydia worked on homework for class on Wednesday. We both got to bed a little late. But there were so much stuff to get ready......

~Matt


"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give is a good, firm push."

No comments: