Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthday Gifts Already!


On Sunday afternoon, I got gifts from my Grandma, parents, and siblings! Those gifts included an iPod/iPhone case with speakers, iTunes gift card, DVD of three Sherlock Holmes movies, cans of Yoo-hoo chocolate drink, and money! I've already spent the money on shirts, like requested!

However, since I'm taking the day off from work tomorrow to go to the funeral at church, my coworkers decided to bring in goodies and gifts this morning!

One of the gifts I got was from Travis, a USB Missile Launcher! I'm already anxious to get home and try it out! hehehe!

So far, other gifts have included:

The Soul of the Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe (book)
• Iron Man (100-pc. puzzle)
• Iron Man (kite)
• Iron Man (pop up pencils)
• Computer Button Erasers
• Snacks!!!!

So far, this morning has been great!!!

No comments: