Friday, April 23, 2010

Take the Case Off! (Friday, 04/23/10)


I like my iPhone... it's so cool! However, when I first bought it, I made sure I got a case for it as well. I didn't want to risk dropping it, and the screen break or something. It's too expensive of a gadget to have to replace or repair! Sure enough, it's slipped out of my hands a few times. Talk about heart stopping moments! But, the case has helped... or so I believe.

Like with any other phone, the reception/signal fluctuates. That's a given. I can be in one place a get full bars, then move over 5 inches, and get one bar! It is definitely annoying!

Come to find out.. even having a thin plastic case on your phone can hinder receiving signal! I wouldn't have believed it, but that's what was happening with a coworker. Sure enough, it's the same for me!

So... if you have a case on your cell, and getting low reception... take the case off!

~Matt

No comments: