Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week Rundown! (03/28/10 - 04/03/10)


Sunday:

Today was a pretty normal busy, but blessed, day. The weather was nice, and during the afternoon I worked on some projects, while Lydia worked on homework!


Monday:


We started going back to the gym. It was hard getting up and getting ready, but we did it!

Lydia was back at college, classes resuming, etc. Spring break was nice and stress free, but now she's back to the books!

I got off work at 6, we went home and ate supper. After giving the kids showers, we played a matching game. We had fun. Both Mysia and Malachi are pretty good at remembering where a matching card is. Malachi was a hoot! He'd get excited no matter who found the match! Mysia would get anxious if she new where one was!

Lydia and I didn't stay up too late after putting the kids to sleep. In fact, we watched "Castle" on tv and then went to bed!


Tuesday:

We made it to the gym again! It seems like we're back on schedule.

Lydia had classes and then went and gave plasma. When she arrived home with the kids, she got a little light-headed. She rested, and I walked home when I got off at 6. This kinda got the 'schedule' of the day running behind. When I got home at 6:45, I finished up supper that she started and we ate supper. I gave Malachi his shower and put him to bed before heading to quartet practice.

I arrived at qt practice a little late, but it all turned out well. We worked on some new songs (for us as a group), including some more hymns!


Wednesday:

Nothing really happened today besides going to the gym, and then having church tonight. I guess we're just following routine! Tomorrow should be more fun.


Thursday:

Ahhh... one of my favorite days of the year! April Fool's Day! I always have a blast on this day. My main theme this year was to post updates on how I'm not able to post! lol!

The day went well, but busy. Lydia and I went to the gym, and followed the day's routine. We got movies for us to watch that evening. Other than that, today was pretty normal.


Friday:

Another busy day. Church choir met tonight for a run-through of our Easter cantata. It's tough one this year, Very emotional! I have a solo on one of the most hardest songs I've ever sung. It is a song mocking Christ while he's on the cross.

My mom watched the kids while we were at church practicing. She had M&M coloring eggs. They also played games... the report was that they really had a blast!


Saturday:

I went into work to pull some more overtime for the week. Lydia took the kids and visited her Grandma. After work I headed over to the church to help in visitation, inviting those in the area to our Easter services. Lydia stayed home while the kids napped, and she also picked up the house and attempted to work on some homework.

That evening, we had some friends over from church, the Hailes. We let the kids play while we ate pizza, talked, and played a few card games! The kids also watched a few movies.

After they left, we put the kids to bed and Lydia headed back into her homework. I stayed up and watched "Undercover Boss" on my iPhone. I had missed the episode, and it dealt with the CEO of the Herschend Family Entertainment Corp., which owns Silver Dollar City. It looks like a great place to work!

~Matt

No comments: