Saturday, April 17, 2010

Design Post: Hillside Prom Alternative Poster (3) "The Book"


A continuation of my progress on a design I did for our church!


Now that the logo and sketch of the poster I was to design for the Prom-Alternative was approved, it was now time to get things into motion! I needed to get this project developed... and quickly!

I set up a document to the size John needed, and placed the "sketch" over it so I could keep up with my idea for placement. The first thing I needed to focus on was the book!

I did a search on old books, and found several images and ideas that would help. I wanted something old, but have that 'fairy-tale" look to it. I also wanted an image of "heaven" that would fit the theme. Since this book is about living happily ever after in heaven.

Once I got all the pieces, the book came together!

(to be continued...)

~Matt

No comments: