Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The week in one post! (May 18-22, 2009)


Boy, did the week fly by…

Okay, maybe not. So.... there was nothing real interesting to report! But let me give you a quick rundown.

Monday evening was nice, so I grilled chicken and we ate outside. After supper, I decided to mow the front lawn while Lydia watched the kids in the backyard. I got a couple of strips mowed when I hit a rock, and severely damaged the blade!

On Tuesday, after work, we headed over to to Moses' school for their Awards Ceremony. It was neat.

Wednesday was pretty much the same as all other Wednesdays, except now that Master Club is done for the summer break, we got to enjoy Pastor's preaching! Oh, and on the way home, we stopped by Wal-Mart and I purchased a new mower blade.

Thursday evening was pretty good! I got to mow the lawn!!!!!

I was looking forward to the three-day weekend, and Friday evening was the start of it! We again, ate outside. Tacos this time, so no grilling! Nice weather, and plus it wears out the kids! My mom and sibling were gone to West Virginia for a funeral, so we had my dad over for supper.

And that's the week in review!!! 

~Matt

No comments: