Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thursday, 02/11/10




Because Lydia had a meeting at school at 5:30pm, I got the car for the day! That also meant that after work, I got the privilege of picking Mysia and Malachi up from daycare! When the kids and I arrived home, I quickly fed them the potato soup that had been cooking in the crock-pot all day!

Yum... it had bacon and green onions in it! Being the great dad that I am, I bribed them with candy if they finished all their food. Hey... it worked! I worked on the redesign of my business card and played with the kids. Boy were they wired!

It wasn't too long after that Lydia called for me to go pick her up! So I packed the kids and we got Lydia. When we arrived home, the kids and Lydia decided to make a huge mess in the dinning room by making sugar cookies. They were for M&M to take to daycare on Friday for Valentines.

After they got flour all over the place, they cut out the cookies and got them in the oven. I then took Malachi away and gave him his shower. Mysia helped Lydia until Malachi was done.

During Mysia's shower, I helped Malachi sign his valentine cards and get them ready, then it was off to bed for him! I told Malachi to hurry and go run and jump in bed as I followed him. Well, he ran into his room, grabbed his little chair, positioned it next to his bed, climbed on top of it, and jumped into bed! Well, I didn't mean for him to take me literally!

Mysia got to sign her valentine cards when she was dressed and ready for bed. She caught on very quickly as I helped her spell out her friends' names. She pointed out that it's gonna be funny on Friday to pass out her Disney Princess cards to "the boys..."

~Matt

No comments: