Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sad news... (Tuesday, 02/02/10)


It was a pretty pleasant day. Work wasn't too hectic, and the kids seemed to do well at daycare. Both are very excited when trying to describe what they did during the day. Lydia had a good day at school as well.

There was only one disappointment I had... I found out I wasn't going to be able to see Gold City in a few weeks, and it was no fault of my own. You see, Gold City is scheduled to be in town on the 21st for a free concert. However, unbeknownst to me, they church holding the concert made tickets, and you can only attend if you have a free ticket. The tickets became available on the first.... no one told me ahead of time! I didn't find out until that night! So I asked Lydia to stop by the church this afternoon, after classes. Well, too late! They were "sold out". Arg! What a bummer!

Gold City is a big draw here in the Ozarks, that's why we have them down at least twice a year. But boy, I never knew tickets could go that fast for a SG concert! Even though I won't be there to enjoy it, Gold City will have a great crowd I'm sure!
 
There is one cool thing though, with the information of the concert on their website (which I found today) they posted a video of GC singing. They grabbed it from youtube. I know that for a fact. Why....? It was my video I had taken at SDC!!!!

~Matt

No comments: