Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow-day (Saturday, 01/30/10)


Wow! 6 inches of snow!

The car was covered! We really didn't want to venture out into the stuff, so we canceled our plans on going to the gym for our family swim, so we played couch potato, and watched Sesame Street's "Follow That Bird". It was one of the gifts Mysia got for her birthday. I got a kick out of the fact that the brother and sister Dodo birds are named Donnie and Marie! Ha!

I worked on the finishing touches to Ronnie's website, and I'm pleased with how it turned out. Now to work on my own!!! Lydia worked on her homework. She is trying her best to stay on top of it! We had leftover pizza for lunch and then the kids went down for naps.

Gampa (Lydia's dad) stopped by and gave Mysia her birthday gift. Later on, Grandma Taylor and Dallas stopped by and brought over birthday gifts too! Her birthday has been extended! lol!

I took both kids out to play in the snow. We were out there for at least 20-30 minutes. It was enough time for them to get wore out and snow in their gloves!

After the kids went down for the night, I made a late run to Walmart for our weekly grocery shopping while Lydia did more homework. I'll definitely do the shopping in place of doing homework...! I had put in my time with college years ago, and I'm not missing it!

~Matt

No comments: