Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A New Month! (Monday, 02/01/10)


Well, January is behind us. Now to look forward to a new month. It seems some exciting things are going to be happening for us, so stay tuned!

Lydia has been more involved in her homework lately. College life is in full motion for her! Papers, studying, and tests. She is trying to keep focus on what needs to be done, and she can't wait until she is finished!

Mysia is doing well. We remind her that she is now five, and with that comes new responsibilities. She's very helpful at times, especially once she gets motivated. Lately, she has been inquisitive about everything, and has no problem speaking her mind!

Malachi is growing up fast. There's no way you can call him a baby. Potty accidents are few and far between (except for bedtime). He is one energetic little dude!

I'm keeping busy at work, and at home. I'm still working on my website, getting that portfolio put together! For those interested, I'll be posting more stuff up there soon! I've actually got some new designs I'll be revealing as well!

~Matt

No comments: