Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Holiday... For Some! (Monday, 02/15/10)


Lydia was off again today, it being Presidents day. Malachi had been coughing for the past several days, so we decided to let him stay home with her so that he could rest. I went ahead and took Mysia to daycare before heading to work. We figured it was the way to go since we're paying for it, she likes going, and Lydia wouldn't get much homework done with both of them home with her! Needless to say, we didn't go to the gym!

That morning he was looking at a book and asking Lydia what the letters were. He pointed to a "t" and said, "Walmart has that too!" What a smart boy!

Later on,
Malachi was playing with a mini-blind wand (why Lydia let him, I don't know)... he was hitting the balloon I had given him for Valentine's Day, and it popped...! He told Lydia, "I'll tell daddy I popped it."

Lydia worked on laundry for most of the day, while keeping up with Malachi. When I got off work, I grabbed Mysia from daycare and headed home.

Lydia made a meal that was a mixture of chicken pot pie and dumplings! Wow... was it good!!!! We sat in the living room and watched - the Olympics!

~Matt

No comments: