Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wednesday, 02/17/10


Today I got a kick from reading that Donald Trump wants Al Gore stripped from the Nobel Peace Prize! That's a funny thought. But could the man that "invented the internet" be able to deal with that?

Oh, I found an app for our cell phones that allow us to listen to the radio anytime. Unfortunately, it will drain the battery real fast! But that's okay! I can now listen to KWFC anytime!

Lydia stayed home and worked on homework while the kids and I went to church. She had a lot to get done!

No watching Olympics on tv tonight... Lydia focused on homework while I worked on updating the contacts for our cell phones. I spent 2 hours on phone with BJ as he helped with syncing our iPhones to our gmail account. Now all of our addresses and phone numbers are together and accessible anytime!

I'm starting to think the iPod is a machine made for stalking........ (that might have to be a topic for a blog in the future!)

~Matt

No comments: