Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tuesday, 02/09/10


We woke up with my alarm... the alarm saying it was time to head out the door for the gym! Whoops! We had slept in! We ended up skipping out on the gym.

It had snowed a little during the night, and I didn't think much of it. Obviously it was a wet snow, because it took me a while to get into the car. The doors were frozen shut. And once I got them open, both driver and passenger door wouldn't click shut. So Lydia and I ended up holding the doors closed as she drove to the daycare. Fortunately, mine thawed out enough to shut properly by the time we got to my work. I was afraid I'd have to put the seat belt through the door handle to keep it closed so she could drive to school without it opening on her.

That evening, on the way home, we stopped by redbox and picked up a DVD since tonight was movie night! When we arrived home, pizza went into the oven, and we got ready to eat! When it was finished, sat down and watched "G Force". It was a pretty good movie, a good family flick.

~Matt

No comments: