Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tech Post: Object Dock (Monday, 02/01/10)

Over a year ago I made a post about how I discovered the Dell Dock, and how I had installed on my computer. It's a dock similar to the one that is found on the MAC operating system. There are some major differences, but the idea is still the same.

Well, several weeks ago, Sam introduced me to another dock developed by the same company that was even better. So I installed it to see if I'd like it. And.... I do!

This dock is very similar to the one found on Apple's operating system, and is also easy to use. To make my Visa feel more like the MAC computer I have at work, I placed the dock on the bottom of the screen and moved my vista toolbar to the top of the screen. It took some time to get used to, that's for sure, but I'm satisfied with it's functionality and simpleness! It's also nice to have all my program shortcuts readily available without having to go to the program files list or go to my desktop. Oh, and speaking of desktop, it's not cluttered at all!

~Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I don't normally leave comments, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great information. I have a blog too, though
I don't write as good as you do, but if you want to check it out here it is. Thanks again and have a great day!

Affliction Warlock Leveling Build