Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Havin' Fun" got reviewed!


Daniel Mount, a friend and SG historian, did a review on one of my favorite Gold City albums on his blog the other day, per my request. He didn't own "Havin' Fun", and therefore, had never been able to review it. The album is out of print, and hard to come by as well. So when I had asked him about it and found I had a spare, I sent him one!

Since the project was produced by Mark Trammell and Daniel is a huge Cathedral Quartet fan, I knew he'd love this album. It's the closest Gold City has ever sounded to the Cathedrals! It also has one of the best song selections! The best description I can give for this album is... well... "fun"!

Anyway, if your interested in getting this fantastic album, you can download a digital copy for $9.50 here!

~Matt

No comments: