Monday, March 1, 2010

Week Rundown! (02/22/10 - 02/28/10)


Monday:

We spent the evening cleaning bedrooms! I was very proud of Mysia, she did her's without any help! I helped Malachi, and we finished within a decent time. Lydia had a major paper she was working on. I helped by looking over it and seeing if I could fix any grammatical errors. My main focus of the evening was the budget. Yuck!

Tuesday:

Came home, cleaned house a bit. Paulette and Moses came over with pizza. I helped Paulette with the updates for her laptop, and helped Moses with some tunes that he needed put on his music player. We watched the Olympics, and Lydia did some homework.

Wednesday:

Visited with Grandma Taylor after church services. We had a nice visit. M&M ate cookies and milk, which is a treat for them. They tried to play with Alley (the cat), but the poor thing is not to fond of them!

Thursday:

Family Movie night! We got two movies from redbox. Mysia (and Malachi) watched a Tinkerbell movie while Lydia did homework and I made supper. When the movie was finished we all watched "Ice Castles." It was a very good movie, and it gave Mysia pause on the fact of the girl being blind. So we we able to explain to her about blindness. It was a neat way to give her a lesson, and we didn't even expect it!

I also got a call from our good friend George Bryant, and we now have the quartet booked for two dates in June! Hooray!

Friday:

My mom came my work and had lunch with me! We had the taco salad from the cafeteria, and had a good conversation while eating.

That evening we had roast, watched the olympics, and Lydia did a ton of homework.

Saturday:

We got up, went to the gym for swimming and practically wore M&M out! When we arrived back home, we let the kids watch some cartoons, eat popcorn, and lay around. They took naps, and I even got one! Poor Lydia did more homework.

Later in the afternoon, we dropped the kids off at my parents' house and went on a date. Afterwards, we went to the library and went over the budget. It's nice to do things like that with no kids!

When got home around 7ish, the kids were out... it had been quite a day for them I guess! So we put them to bed, I did shopping while Lydia worked on more homework. When I got back, she gave me a haircut before going to bed!

~Matt

No comments: