Thursday, March 25, 2010

Speckled Chicken



On Tuesday, Lydia made chicken & dumplings with vegetables. She made the cooked the chicken separately from the rest of the food. It was good, and there were enough for me to take leftovers to work on Wednesday.

Well, as I was putting the chicken into the microwave at work, I noticed it had blue and red speckles on it! I thought it was odd. But I knew that mold isn't red, so I went ahead and zapped it, and ate it.

Come to find out, I remember making two containers of kool-aid before eating supper on Tuesday. One red, and one blue. Lydia was nearby and had commented how the power fills the air when I was was making it. I had the kitchen windows open, so the nice breeze had scattered it around I guess. Well, the chicken was on a plate on the counter next to the kool-aid I was making, so we're guessing that's how it happened!!!!

Yum... yum!

~Matt

No comments: