Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hey... the iPad revealed 6 years ago?


Just so many of you know, soon iPad hysteria will be taking the media by storm. Expect to hear a lot about the product when it is released on April 3rd.

I came across something interesting the other day that sparked my interest. It seems the world got an example of the iPad (in advanced form) shown to us in 2004! In the screenshot above, you can see an iPad-type device used in Disney/Pixar's movie "The Incredibles"...

It looks similar to the iPad. It's thin, lightweight, grey..... Okay, the iPad doesn't have facial recognition, scan the room, nor go up in smoke (well, at least I hope it doesn't go up in smoke). Anyway, enough is there to see what I'm talking about.

Now you may think I'm stretching this thought a little far. I mean, come on, there's no way there could be a connection. But what if I told you there is???

Get this... Steve Jobs is the co-founder and chief executive officer of Apple Inc. He is the one who debuts all of Apple's new products and programs. Well, here's the interesting part! He previously served as CEO of Pixar Animation Studios and is now a member of the Walt Disney Company's Board of Directors. Coincidence? I think not!

Perhaps if Apple came out with an iPad that has all the features of the pad in movie, I'd be interested! But I'm really holding out for the release HoverBoard! ;)

~Matt

No comments: