Friday, March 5, 2010

I Want a Press Pass!


I just read in the news that bloggers in New York City can now apply for an official Press Pass! The requirements are that they have had to a least reported on six city events in the last two years!

Now that is cool! I think it would be beneficial if the city of Springfield did that! It would encourage more local the reporting here in town and surrounding area. Perhaps more people would be informed on what's going on around the city and get more involved. It would also be neat to read other people's opinion on events besides the 'official' media!

I, for one, would be interested in getting one. Would I be more involved in local events? Quite possibly! I wouldn't mind my blog getting a little more exposure. It may lead to getting prospective clients for my freelance graphic design services! Who knows.....

~Matt

No comments: