Friday, September 17, 2010

Social Networking: Pictures and Updates (09/17/10)


I found Facebook to be the best for the photo albums, and have since stopped emailing photos to everyone. I now encourage all to just view my albums on facebook to see how the kids are growing up. It makes it a lot easier, and I'm not flooding everyone's inbox!! The coolest part is that I can tag the kids and add captions to pictures if needed. I also like the fact that others can comment on the pictures. It makes it neat, and I can also show the kids what others have said.

I also have made it were all the updates I post on this blog get imported into my Facebook notes. This makes it easier for friends and family to keep updated on what we're up to without having to check the blog. They get notified in their newsfeed that I have blogged, and can read it from there. How great is that?

~Matt

No comments: