Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Day of Puns and One-liners.... Plus Other Things. (Saturday, 07/18/09)


Saturday was a fun day for me when it came to facebook! I kept putting up puns & one-liners as my status…. I know it probably annoyed several people, especially Lydia, but I had a blast!

Quartet practice was early and quick. Sam had a bunch of mowing to catch up on since he was gone at church camp all week, and Noah had voice lessons at 11. So, we basically ran through all the songs that we have included in our presentations, and ran over a few that we've thought about adding.

When the guys left, I made a quick lunch and put the kids down for nap. I took the chance to mow the lawn. I had neglected it for over a week!

By the time I was done mowing, the kids were awake, so I washed grapes and we watched a movie. Lydia tried to work on her homework.

Before supper, I decided it would fun to go for a walk around the neighboring streets. It had been a while since we've done that. Lydia and I each grabbed a wagon, Lydia pulling Mysia, and myself pulling Malachi. Even though we walked for 30 or more minutes, the kids weren't ready to go inside when we walked into the front yard. Mysia exclaimed that she was wanting to go again, and Malachi said, "yeah!"

After supper, we went and got the church van, then gave the kids baths, and went to bed.

~Matt

No comments: