Friday, July 24, 2009

Sick Day! (Wednesday, 7/22/09)

I woke up to Malachi crying again. This time it was 3am, I wasn't feeling too good either. He had vomited again, so I cleaned it up and put him bed with us again. He slept pretty well. However, my stomach wasn't doing so good.

Paulette was going to stay with Malachi, but since I wasn't feeling so well, I ended up calling in sick so I could fight this off. I knew it would be a miserable day at the office if I went in. It was just Malachi and I at home. Lydia went ahead and took Mysia to daycare and headed off to school. She had a final in her second class.

Malachi had diarrhea. And both Malachi and I found out that broccoli is not something you eat the night before you get sick! Yuck... on all levels!

When Lydia got home, I was ready to take a nap! Lydia ended up going to church with Mysia, as I stayed home with Malachi.

~Matt

No comments: