Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Daycare and Outside Fun! (Monday, 7/6/09)


First day of the kids' new daycare!

We weren't too pleased with the daycare we had been taking the kids to, so when we found out that the one near us was enrolling, we looked into it. Its ran by a Baptist church, ran almost like a school, and a whole lot cleaner! Lydia had worked for the daycare when she came back to the States many years ago, so she was thrilled to be able to get the kids going there. I like it because it has a better environment.

The kids came home with a report sheet that told what they ate, about any accidents, what activities they participated in, and how good their mood was. I'm impressed!

After work, I we ate, and then took the kids outside. It hasn't been as hot as expected this time of year! But we went ahead and set up the sprinkler. We had also bough another hose, so we had it pouring a little water down the slide. Lydia and I engaged in a little squirt gun fight…. I think I won! ;P

Malachi was not to keen on getting wet from the sprinkler again. So he stayed on the swing watching us play. After a while Lydia joined him. Mysia and I just had a blast. Yes, I'm still a kid! I love playing in that water.

After we were done, we went back into the house, gave the kids baths, and put to bed. Lydia and I decided to get to bed early, since we were so wore out from the week before.

~Matt

No comments: