Thursday, July 16, 2009

Visit by Titus (Tuesday, 7/14/09)


Lydia's brother, Titus, came over for a visit. He showed up around 3pm, and visited with Lydia and the kids. Since they're hungry when they get home, Lydia made supper earlier then normal. Titus watched Mysia and Malachi at home while Lydia picked me up from work. When I got home, Lydia left to go give plasma. I ate!

I then tried to set up the main computer for Titus so that he could log into his email and then get a facebook account set up. But for some reason, Firefox and Internet Explorer wouldn't run. Every time I loaded them, they would crash! Boy, was I getting angry. I then tried Apple's Saffari, and it worked! I don't know if there was a glitch or what, but later on, I got the other programs to run, go figure!

By the time Lydia got back, Titus had to leave. We then got the kids showered and put to bed. Lydia then went into her homework, and I worked on more home videos until we decided to head for bed.

I'm hoping that I'll get those home videos done before the weekend is over, but we'll see!!!
 
~Matt

No comments: