Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Did a NY congressman read my blog?


Note: I'm still working on my posts for the past few days, but I could let this one wait!


Over the past few days the media has still been hyped up by Micheal Jackson. And I'm sure all of you know it too. Well, I ran across an article about a New York congressman Rep. Peter King who shares a lot of the same thoughts about all this media attention!

You would think that the media would mention more of our troops, especially those who have fallen, over this Independence Day weekend! Nope......

Here's what Kings said, "He was a pervert, a child molester; he was a pedophile. And to be giving this much coverage to him, day in and day out, what does it say about us as a country? I just think we're too politically correct. There's nothing good to say about this guy. But the bottom line is, would you let your child or grandchild be in the same room as Michael Jackson?"

Wow....

In a telephone interview with The Associated Press, King defended his comments, saying Jackson had "admitted to sleeping with young boys, traveling with young boys ... That's the definition of pedophilia."


Anyway, I just thought I'd share!

~Matt

No comments: