Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A holiday? (Monday, 01/18/10)


No disrespect to MLK, but having some of these 'holidays' are ridiculous if we all can't get them off! The schools, post office, and government offices are all closed! I still had to drag myself to work! Blech!

I may have not gotten the day off, but Lydia did! Since she is working at the college, she also didn't have to work! Since I'm the one writing this blog, I get to tell on her.... she came home after dropping me off at work and napped!

But I guess I shouldn't complain too much. She went grocery shopping before picking the kids up from daycare and me from work.

We had tuna sandwiches for supper. Surprisingly, both Mysia and Malachi wanted it over PB&J! And they each ate a whole sandwich! After eating, I got Malachi ready for bed and then headed out for quartet practice. Lydia finished up Mysia, put them both down for bed, and then worked on her homework.

Quartet practice went well, kinda.... we were a bit rusty. My voice gave out by the end! I guess I need to keep it warmed up! lol!

~Matt

No comments: