Monday, January 4, 2010

Sledding!!!! (Sunday, 01/03/10)

We woke up to around 4 inches of snow on the ground! It was awesome!

The church vans were grounded. It was deemed to slick to attempted picking up riders. So the van sat in our driveway, and we headed to church. On the way, we picked up Mysia from my parent's house since my mom had decided not to brave the snow-covered roads.

After services we ate and then dressed the kids in their play-clothes and snowsuits! I took them outside to play and sled! That's the cool part of our church... it's built on the side of a hill (thus the name Hillside Baptist) and the other side is perfect for sledding. I wish we knew about it when I was a kid, because this hill is great!

I didn't have much breath left after dragging both kids up the hill several times... it gave me a workout! I didn't have the camera with me, so I took video with my cell phone. It's posted on my facebook page! The above picture is a screenshot!

~Matt

No comments: