Monday, January 4, 2010

My 2010 New Year Resolutions

Okay... as many of you know, I like posting funny stuff as my status on facebook and twitter. So for those who missed what I posted on New Years, here are my "resolutions" for the new year:



MattPaasch resolves to work with neglected children this year... my own.

MattPaasch resolves to stop checking my e-mail at 4:00 in the morning... 5:30 is much more practical.

MattPaasch resolves to start communicating with his wife more this year.... email, instant messaging, and texting does not count. (unfortunately)

MattPaasch resolves to do less laundry and use more deodorant this year...

MattPaasch resolves to spend an at least one hour less on the Internet every day.... preferably when I'm asleep in bed!

MattPaasch resolves not to sit in my living room all day on my days off in my PJs. Instead, I will move my laptop into the bedroom.

MattPaasch resolves not to post serious status updates all the time like he did last year.................... ;)

No comments: