Sunday, January 10, 2010

Overtime, The Kids' Rooms, & Visit with Grandma (Saturday, 01/09/10)


I woke up, got dressed, and headed into work at 7am. I had been asked to work overtime on Saturday since we had some projects that needed done as the due date was quickly approaching. I definitely kept busy! There was a lot do do.

Lydia was stuck at home with the kids. She decided to have Mysia clean her room. Well, Mysia, being an ornery 4 year-old, didn't do much but play. This frustrated Lydia, and she was happy when I arrived at home after 2. We worked on both Mysia and Malachi's rooms. There was some organization and removal of toys. Not all, but several due to the fact they were growing out of them, they were broken, and those that they didn't care for or play with.

Malachi was a big help. I sure do like his attitude toward cleaning, but I'm afraid it won't last too long!

We left the house around 8, picked up the church van, and stopped by Grandma Taylor's for a visit. We sat and talked for the next several hours. M&M ate fruit, and attacked me while I sat on the floor!

When we got home, Malachi was already asleep, and didn't wake up. I got him dressed and put him to bed. Lydia helped Mysia, and soon we were all in bed asleep. I didn't even get on my laptop that night! (big surprise, eh?)

~Matt

No comments: