Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Website Designs! (Wednesday 01/27/10)


As some of you may have noticed, I've mentioned that I've been working on Ronnie Warren's website. I'm happy to say that it's near completion. There are some tweaks here and there that needs attention, but for the most part, I'm happy on the overall design and function of the site.

Upon taking the challenge of redesigning Ronnie's site, I noticed (and Lydia pointed out) that mine also needed a major face-lift. So I've been working on it a bit as well. So last night, I launched the redesign of my website. Where Ronnie's is almost completed, mine has a lot more to get finished.

With everything being so hectic for the rest of the week (Mysia's birthday, and birthday party), we'll see what the weekend holds!

~Matt

No comments: