Monday, January 25, 2010

Movie Night and a Haircut (Thursday, 01/21/10)


We rented the movie "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs" for the evening. It was an interesting film. M&M didn't care much for some of the scenes, both saying it's a bit 'scary'.

After the movie, Lydia gave Malachi a haircut before I put him in the shower. He does pretty good, and doens't complain. During Mysia's shower, I noticed Malachi was being good and playing inhis room by himself, which is a bit unusual. I decided I'd better check on him. I look in, and I find him holding his "Booby" and usiing his toy drill on the doll's hair!

I asked him what he was doing, and he said he was giving Bobby a haircut! So I took out my cell phone and got it on video. Malachi then preceded to comb the doll's hair.... with a screwdriver and then pat the hair down nicely by hammering it's head! I'll try to remember to post the videos on facebook.

Note: He didn't learn this from me!

~Matt

No comments: