Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Little Different Schedule for the Day (Wednesday, 01/20/10)

Lydia wanted to go to a class/meeting after school. So to do that, I ended up doing the dropping off and picking up, which made our Wednesday a little different. We dropped off the kids, went to the gym, I dropped her off at OTC, and then went to work.

It was such a beautiful warm day, I almost wished I was at home. But then I remembered of all the stuff I'd end up having to do, and being at work didn't sound too bad! lol

When I got off work, I picked up the kids from daycare and we headed to OTC. Lydia wasn't quite done, so we sat in the car with the windows down listening to music and talking about their day. Mysia commented that she is one of the very few that can count "real high". I reminded her that she is also one of the oldest, that she'll be turning 5 in almost a week, and that she'll be starting school in the fall. "Oh..." was her response, causing me to turn around when she added no more. Usually, she starts off on another topic in rapid conversation, but I guess the thought gave her pause, something that doesn't happen too often!

At home, we had little time to eat before heading to church. But we made grilled cheese sandwiches, and the kids ate very well. Services were the church's annual business meeting, which was different from the norm. I was reminded that it would be the last service for Lydia and I on Wednesday until summer, since next week we'll be back downstairs working with the kids in Master Clubs.

We arrived back home a little before 9, and quickly got the kids to bed. I started working on the website for Ronnie Warren, and Lydia folded the laundry while we watched some TV. We ended up staying up late, due to me coming across some troubles getting the website working the way I wanted it to before I could upload it. But after some frustrating moments, I'm happy to say there are only a few more things to address, and the website is functioning pretty well.

It was then off to bed!

~Matt

No comments: