Thursday, January 14, 2010

RANT! spam emails (Thursday, 01/14/10)


Yes... another "RANT" post! I can't help it!


I hate spam! Yes.. I'm talking about the junk you get on email, not the food SPAM.

When it comes to the food, I have mixed emotions. I love potted meat! Yum! So I'm sure SPAM would probably taste good to me. I know I've had it before, but I can't really remember. I do know there is bacon SPAM, and Iloooooove bacon!

Anyway, back to topic.... email spam.... makes me mad! For one thing, it's annoying! Lydia and I share a gmail account, and every other day, I have to clean out the spam. If gone untouched, the spam folder would fill up past 50 emails within a few days! We get everything from natural medicine offers to personal enhancement junk! Some are horrible and some are useless, and I wish they would stop!

I guess what really gets on nerves, is the fact that on most of them, there is no way to 'unsubscribe'! If only we could get off the list!

However, with those few that do offer an unsubscribe option, there seems to always be a box to leave a reason. As if it isn't already obvious! But you wanna know what I say? "This is a FAMILY email! Please do not send your junk here!!!" I hope they get the message! lol!

~Matt

No comments: