Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Fun: SG Fan Of The Week (11/05/10)



Well, last week I filled out a questionnaire, and was planning on doing something similar for today's "Fun" post as well. However, today is going to be different!

On Monday I was chosen as "Fan Of The Week" on The Southern Gospel Forums. Once I was picked, I was asked some questions, and a thread was set up under my name. From there out, I got (and get) to answer any questions asked for the week. The idea is to provide chance to get to know other members of the forum.

Anyway, in place of doing a questionnaire for this week as a blog post, I'm going to direct you to the thread and let you read the questions and answers posted there!

Have fun!!!

~Matt

1 comment:

Benjamin Paasch said...

That's pretty crazy. I read all of questions that have been posted.