Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
Hey! I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful day! Right now, the kids are in bed Lydia and I are winding down... So here's a small list of the things that I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for a wonderful wife, who puts up with me and is behind me in all that I do. She is loving, and takes good care of me!

I'm thankful for my daughter, who has taught me so much on being a daddy! Even though she can be emotional and dramatic, she is daddy's little princess.

I'm thankful for my son, who keeps me on top of everything! So energetic and so much boy! Curious and into everything, my "George" is definitely a a daddy's buddy.

I'm also thankful that God has given me this adventurous life to live. It may not always be the most fun, but it sure is full of surprises! :)

 
~Matt

No comments: