Monday, December 14, 2009

Cantata Practice (Thursday, 12/10/09)


Since Christmas is so near, our choir at church has been gearing up for our Cantata. We had been working on it for several weeks, working on a song or two each time. But today was the big practice!

Lydia picked me up from work and we got some food and ate quikcly. I then helped get the kids ready for bed. Lydia had decided to stay home and continue working on her 15 page paper that was due Friday morning. As I left, Malachi was all ready for bed and Mysia had just finished her shower. The plan was for them to watch a quick Christmas show on dvd before going to bed.

I arrived at choir practice a few minutes late. We practiced for about an hour and a half. We got some parts down, but I was still unsure on my solo. So end up staying a bit to practice my piece some more before heading home.

Lydia ended up staying up all night working on her paper. Me..... I went to bed!

~Matt


"
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory."

No comments: