Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Wedding (Monday, 12/21/09)


I took off the entire week from work.... I figured that it would be worth it since the wedding of Lydia's brother, Silas, was today!

We woke up, made bacon and eggs for breakfast and dropped kids off at daycare. Lydia and I decided to do some shopping. The idea was to try and find a tie for me. Now, I have tons of them, but I didn't have one with pink in it. Now before you judge me for wearing pink, it was the theme for the wedding. And I wasn't going for a pink shirt!

We went to the mall..... bad idea! It was crowded! I found a nice pink one at Dillards, but it was $130! Wow!!! So we looked other places. We finally found one at Sears that had grey in it, and it matched what we had gotten the kids. Oh, it was only $15!

By the time we were finished shopping, it was time to pick up the kids, then home to get ready for the wedding. We arrived at the church around 4pm. Lydia was in charge of the guest book, and I took pictures as guests arrived.

The wedding was beautiful! And I now have 4 sister-in-laws!

~Matt

No comments: