Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Weekly Menu (Monday, 12/14/09)


Lydia and I have a menu for supper each week. It was actually her idea, but I think I had pressed the issue, because I like to know what's planned for supper! It's also helpful so we know what to get when grocery shopping. Kinda helps on the budget you know!

We try and work out the menu so that I have leftovers to take to work on the following day. And that really helps.

Well, since Lydia has been busy with an overload of homework, making the menu had been left of for me for the past few weeks. Last week turned out pretty good, so I was pretty confident with this week, and looking forward to it! You see.... tonight was home-made, chicken pot-pie! Yum!

Nothing beats the cold weather, than something warm and filling! And chicken pot-pie hits the spot!!!


~Matt


"Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once."

No comments: