Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Monday, 12/28/09


Back to work for me! However, Lydia is enjoying her time off from college. She dropped the kids off at daycare, then me at work, and headed over to the gym! After that, she went grocery shopping before picking up the kids.

I gt off work at 5, and we went straight home. There was several things to do around the house, so Lydia put in Snow White to keep the kids occupied. Well, it worked for a while, but it was a bit dark for Malachi. He wanted to sit and watch, but in someones lap. He was constantly coming up to me and grabbing around my legs as I was unloading/loading the dishwasher.

I also took some time to edit and upload some videos I had taken of Ronnie Warren. YouTube was not cooperating with me though... and I was getting frustrated!

When the movie was over, we started on the new bedtime scheduler for the kids that Lydia wants to have in place for the new year. So we got them showered, did Bible devotions, scripture memory, prayers, and put them in bed!

It was nice to have some quiet for a while, but we also headed for bed after watching some tv! The past week had definitely made us tired. 

~Matt

No comments: