Friday, December 4, 2009

Sunday Singin' (11/29/09)


I was the one scheduled to bring the devotion for our church's monthly Men's Prayer Breakfast. That meant that I had to be up and at 'em once again early in the morning. The thing is, I was so tired from the trip the night before! I had already gotten out of doing the vans for that morning, I knew I was going to be tired, and didn't want to drive a bunch of kids around town in that state of being. I was picked up by my friend Doug that morning, and we went to church.

The breakfast was great, and the devotion went well. I just hung around the church until Sunday School started.

After church, we went home for lunch. We got Papa Murphy's. It was great. Lydia was wore out, and so were the kids. I went back to the church to practice with the quartet. After practice, we headed out to Monett, MO. We were invited to sing at Temple Baptist for their fifth Sunday sing. It turned out very good. We even ended our part with "Christmas With A Capital 'C'". Unfortunately, I had left my video camera at home, so I missed getting it on tape!

By the time I got home I was tired!!!

~Matt


"Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive."

No comments: